Organizational Behavior Scale Construction
Plans for an exploratory empirical study investigating the nature of transgressions and forgiveness in organizations as modified by organizational structure, leadership style, and organizational culture. However, specific scales need to be constructed. The task will involve help in developing and a multi-dimensional scale to assess the bi-directional dynamics between leaders and employee experience of transgressions in the workplace.
Background with research design and statistics; preferred advanced statiscal analysis.
T & R; Flexible
- Job Opening ID
- Fall 2019 and Spring/Summer 2020
- Work could be done by someone not coming to campus (e.g., online or non-local student)
- What majors can apply?
- ANY Graduate Student
- Accounting (MSA)
- Business Administration (MBA/Certificate)
- Health Care Management (MS)
- Leadership and Organizational Dynamics (MS)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Faculty Name
- Allen Bellamy