Institute for Innovation in Education Project Support Specialist
The Institute for Innovation in Education (iiE) is an incubator of ideas, projects, and partnerships at the intersection of technology and learning, which is closely connected to the UMF Educational Technology master's program along with various research and development initiatives in Educational Technology on the Flint and Ann Arbor campuses. See iie.icsmich.org
The iiE Project Support Specialist will provide support to new and ongoing iiE-affiliated projects in a variety of ways, which may include assisting with web or mobile app development, project coordination, production of media and print materials, and other tasks as needed.
1. Outstanding written communication skills.
2. Web and/or mobile development skills.
3. Ability to work independently and proactively.
4. Experience working in collaborative teams.
5. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
1. Experience with K-12, higher education, or other education-related professional work.
The Specialist will meet with iiE director(s) weekly via videoconference and with other collaborators at times TBD; otherwise the work schedule is largely flexible.
- Job Opening ID
- Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring/Summer 2018
- Work could be done by someone not coming to campus (e.g., online or non-local student)
- What majors can apply?
- ANY Graduate Student
- Faculty Name
- Jeff Kupperman